Sunday, April 15, 2012

Best place for frog legs or Escargot

Just curious?




|||



frogs legs, yuk, thats just discusting




|||



Sorry, not frog legs. Freedom legs.




|||



what are they?




|||



Roger la Grenouille at 28 rue des Grands Augustins 75006. My french friends love the frog legs, however I have never been brave enough to try them myself. I always opt for the beef bourginon, always a safe choice. One word of advice, the place is small so reservations are definite must. Bon apetit




|||



I cannot tell you the nmae but it is on Rue Montorguiel and has a large god snail out front.




|||



%26gt; I cannot tell you the nmae but it is on Rue Montorguiel and has a large god snail out front.





It%26#39;s called L’ Escargot Montorgueil :)





parishotels.com/restaurants/upload/358_1.jpg




|||



Haven%26#39;t seen frogs legs yet in Paris and I%26#39;m anxious to try them.



Escargot - Absolutely the best escargot (and I%26#39;ve eaten thousands of them) can be had at %26quot;Au Bistro%26quot; on Rue du Marche Saint-Honore. Don%26#39;t know the number but it%26#39;s right off the Place du Marche Saint-Honore. Can%26#39;t miss it.



They%26#39;re served in a hollowed-out baked potato in a wonderful butter/parsley/garlic sauce and baked in an oven. Just typing the description makes my mouth water...





Well it IS lunchtime here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment