Thursday, April 12, 2012

Has Carte Orange been replaced?

Hello, does anyone have current info on the status of the Carte Orange? Can I still %26quot;reload%26quot; it or has it been replaced by the new electronic card? I couldn%26#39;t translate the RATP web page with the Navigo information on it. Also, any current info on the Luggage problems at CDG? I%26#39;ll be arriving direct to CDG on a Delta flight later this week and am hoping I don%26#39;t have to worry about not receiving my luggage at the Paris end! Thanks for any help.






|||



Navigo is optional. you can still use the regular paper carte orange with your photo card. Eventually the Carte Orange will be replaced by the Navigo but who knows when.





Baggage strike only impacted connecting flights so you are fine. Not sure if it is over or not but one way or the other you will not be impacted.

No comments:

Post a Comment