Thursday, April 12, 2012

Beaugrenelle Tour Eiffel

Hi, I%26#39;ve just been notified by my tour operator Beaugrenelle Tour Eiffel is the hotel i%26#39;ll me staying in during my trip to Paris in early November.. I would be grateful for comments folks. It would be great if you could also recommend some bars,clubs or cafes around the hotel - sorry I%26#39;m from Belfast and enjoy an evening drink.




|||



I live in the area. It%26#39;s lively during the day (many shops %26amp; restaurants rue Saint-Charles %26amp; rue de Lourmel, open air market on Wednesday %26amp; Sudya mornin on boulevard de Grenelle, on Tuesday %26amp; Friday morning rue St Charles) but not really at night.





You can try



Relais Charbon



38 rue des Entrepreneurs, just besides M° Charles Michels



It%26#39;s a wine bar %26amp; restaurant, the nicest in the area, with sometimes music at night.





With the metro you are at 10 mn from Latin Quarterr, which is a better area for bars %26amp; clubs !

No comments:

Post a Comment