Thursday, April 12, 2012

Good Fare from Boston to Paris

Pandaonline.com is offering a $432. 00 fare from Boston to Paris RT including taxes. I thought this might help someone.




|||



I live on the west coast so how does this price compare with what you can get there??




|||



$430 is pretty much the standard price from Boston to Paris (off season, not including taxes and fees). Air France and US Airways have the same fare currently.



I find Air France has the best deals. I got $299 tickets on Air France direct from Boston to Paris round trip earlier this year on a promotion.




|||



one more pitch for Yahoo travel alerts. I got yet another email today... denver to CDG for $331+taxes roundtrip. Prices were good thru the end of February and there were a variety of carriers.

No comments:

Post a Comment