Sunday, April 15, 2012

Le Guide du Routard - Paris

For those of you who read french :



What do you think of the guidedu routard , Paris Edition. To myself it%26#39;s perfect,as the give perfect advise.




|||



I have read previous English editions and it is one of my favourtie guide books - firstly because it convers all of Paris not just the popular tourist arridissmonts (spelling?).


The coverage of hotels, restaraunts, cafes etc is much better than any other too.


So if there is a French edtion lets hope there is a new English one.




|||



Sorry, that should of course be ... covers all of Paris!




|||



Le guide du Routard is a good guide when it comes to general and practical info.



For more historical details I sill prefer le Guide Vert Michelin.




|||



it%26#39;s the best guide you can get, but I dod not know that a english version exists




|||



Guide Michelin comes in English too. Their itineraries are always very precise, you can%26#39;t get lost that%26#39;s for sure.Istill carry it with me every time I go to Paris (and I have been going for 30 years...)




|||



To me Michelin is close to useless, in France the guide du Routard is veru popular. Great for adresses, restaurants...




|||



Perfectly agree, they have even an edition for weekend for out of Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment