Thursday, April 12, 2012

the " Boudha Bar" , or should I dine at the " Hotel Costes"

I bought most of the records issues by those mystical places,but I had only drinks in there ( late in the Boudha Bar ( moreless expensive) .Anyone had dinner there ? Seems that is is (it was ) THE place to see THE best people.




|||



I%26#39;ve heard that the food in both leaves a lot to be desired, and you pay out the nose.





I try to steer clear of them...a bit too %26quot;branche%26quot; for my tastes, lots of attitude, not places I want to throw down my credit card.





Les




|||



both are costes, both are expensive, at hotel costes i often see french or american celebrities, but last time they brought a plateof pasta with tomato sauce (something like 30 euros) and it was cold! it%26#39;s nice one time, but that%26#39;s not where i would go every week, and there are many nicer restaurant. i used to go to buddha barbut not anymore, i think there are many tourists, and not the best ones. it%26#39;s alsoa bit expensive, but i had nice food there, i mean correct. it%26#39;s nice i think for one time.




|||



From what I%26#39;ve read so far, these places are for show only. If you%26#39;re a non-celebrity it seems that the staff treats you as though you don%26#39;t exist. You can get a much better dining experience for that amount of money at well-known restaurants or even at unknown places.




|||



ok. I%26#39;ll not going pto apy 38 for spaghetti tomato sauce..



Thank%26#39;s . What about the aerea round Bastille ?




|||



Around Bastille, try the Bofinger on rue de la Bastille. It%26#39;s a wonderful brasserie...and famous for its food and its history rather than its rudeness!



www.bofingerparis.com





Or you could try le Dome du Marais....





Les

No comments:

Post a Comment