Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Any ideas for luggage?

Hi there,





Just found this forum and would appreciate any advice on this problem.



Been before to Paris with my husband a few years back and had a ball but this time I%26#39;m surprising my kids (10 %26amp; 5) and their grandpa (age 68) with a 3 day trip which includes 1 day at Disney (short but sweet idea) Anyway I got a really good deal on the Marriott Village d%26#39;ile-de-France resort which I couldn%26#39;t turn down but realise it%26#39;s a good 40min train ride from Paris.My dilemma is that we arrive in Paris centre at 10am and would ideally like to spend the day there 1st (otherwise 2hr round trip to hotel %26amp; back) but what would I do with our luggage with 2 kids and an older grandparent, I don%26#39;t think we would all cope lugging it around too - Any ideas??





Thanks! Caz




|||



Caz, most of the major train stations have luggage storage. Gare de Lyon, Gare Montparnasse and Gare du Nord have it for sure. However, they can be closed from time to time if there is some specific security threat.




|||



You can always try luggage desk at one of the train stations. Gare du Nord has one.



Airports do not have luggage facilities anymore.



Or you can work with a local guide and book a walk and I am sure that they would find a solution for your luggage.



www.parisphototours.com is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment