Thursday, March 29, 2012

Gauchos

Do women wear gauchos in Paris?




|||



Well I only recently found out what Gauchos were from reading a US forum. However I%26#39;d say that I haven%26#39;t actually ever felt the need to point and laugh at someone becauise of what they were wearing. Window shopping I%26#39;d say the gucho length trousers/pants do seem to be available here. Do a search for Capri pants to see what people on this site feel about questions on what to wear in Paris.





All I can say is that Yes, you are a visitor not a local, there are many things which wil for lack of a better phrase %26#39;give you away%26#39; so if you are comfortable and happy in your Gauchos ... wear them.




|||



dear lord will ugly fashions from the 70%26#39;s never cease???? I haven%26#39;t worn gauchos since about 4th grade.




|||



If they are in Vogue magazine, you can safely say they are fashion....





Les




|||



Sorry but what are gauchos? For me a gaucho is the equivalent of a cow boy in Argentina!!




|||



They are a wide legged pant that hits your leg below the knee. Use to wear them in the late 70%26#39;s.




|||



They are in the magazines and the store wondows, but I have yet to see them on a living, breathing human being over the age of 10.




|||



They are great if you are tall and wear a lovely leather boot with them and a nice silk blouse.





I like them in a winter or fall color( brown, twead, or beige) in lined wool.





I thought I saw them in Designer mags.




|||



Thank you for the input everyone! I was born in the 70%26#39;s! I guess it is my turn to wear Gauchos.. :0) They are actually cute, worn with leather boots as someone mentioned here. They are in season for fall and in the stores all over in the U.S and in magazines too.

No comments:

Post a Comment