Thursday, March 29, 2012

Booking Moet tour

Hi Was wondering if anyone could help me.



I%26#39;m visiting Epernay this weekend and want to book a tour round the Moet cellar. I%26#39;ve heard you need to make a reservation rather than just turning up, however I can%26#39;t find any details of how to do this.



Does anyone know how I can make a booking before I get there for a tour?



Many thanks!




|||



For more tour information, contact:



Champagne Moët %26amp; Chandon



Service des Visites



20, Avenue de Champagne



51 333 Epernay



Tel: 03-26-51-20-20



Fax: 03-26-51-20-21



e-mail : visites@moet.tm.fr





The above information (and more) can be found if you go to their site:





http://www.moet.com/prehome/prehome.htm





click on the GB link, this takes you to their site the you%26#39;ll need to navigate to the tours which has all the info you need!





We recently returned from Champagne and had a most enjoyable tour at Moet and were in the Napoleon room for our tastings! %26#39;tho very informative, the Laurent-Perrier tour was more comprehensive as we were taken through the bottling process as well. Enjoy the champagne!

No comments:

Post a Comment