Thursday, March 29, 2012

Luberon first week in dec

Hi There!



I am thinking of going to the Luberon region for the first week in December. I am looking for a romanticplace that has a great buzz at night and during the day, I am taking a new romance with me so want it to be fun, red wine flowing and want to be able to interact with locals (incase we do not get on ha ha)



Please can someone tell me if this region will fit that bill and still be secenic and beautiful!



melissa




|||



Hi Melissa,



I am not sure the Luberon is the place to go for great night life in December!! If really you are looking for night life you have to be in a city ie Avignon , Aix en Provence or Marseille. The Luberon is known for its peace and quiet and yes it is romantic. The first week in December you will hit some of the Xmas markets which happen at night ie Avignon. I think this year they bedin on Dec 3rd or 4th.Red wine always flows if you want it to! I would say somewhere close to Avignon which then allows you to explore the Luberon villages as well. Better if you have a car.




|||



Agree 100% with Escargot (as I normally do). The Luberon is not really known for nightlife. You need to be in a bigger city/village. Avignon should fit the bill as there are several nightclubs of various types. It is also very romantic - depending upon where you stay. It is gorgeous with the Palais lit up at night.





Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment