Saturday, March 24, 2012

Help! I can't make up my mind!

Trying to decide between Hotel La Bourdonnais, Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, or Hotel Ares. (Traveling with my two young adult daughters.)




|||



I stayed at Hotel Gran des Ecoles in 2001.



It was charming, light and airy, nicely



decorated, a beautiful courtyard out from.



VERY helpful staff.



Room was a little small.



Within steps of the contrascarpe and



rue Mouffetard.




|||



I have not stayed at any of these hotels. The Grands Ecoles is in the heart of the Latin Quarter (5th district) and is very close to the Pantheon, rue Monge, and rue Mouffetard. However, the Hotel de La Bourdonnais is in the 7th district and is in a quieter area than the 5th, but closer to the Musee Rodin, Champ de Mars, and Invalides. The Hotel Ares is in the 15th dist. which is furthest away from the center although you can reach it using public transportation. So if I had to choose I%26#39;d pick the Grands Ecoles for location. Btw, the hotel rooms don%26#39;t have TV%26#39;s if that matters to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment