Saturday, March 24, 2012

Greetings from Paris!! Latin Quarter

I am finally here after much planning with the help of my friends on the forum. Paris is the most beautiful city in the world, although I%26#39;m sure all of you know that! I can not express my gratitude and appreciation for all of your advice and support while planning this trip. It is truly a dream come true. I will write a detailed trip report when I return, but I wanted to say %26quot;Thank You%26quot; to you while I am here. You are making my 50th birthday celebration very special.





Take care,





Jeaninne




|||



Nice to hear from you, Jeaninne. Have a wonderful time and have a Badoit for me!




|||



Don%26#39;t forget to make note of all the things you don%26#39;t have time to explore. You can save them for your next 50th milestone!




|||



yay! the birthday girls made it!!! I hope you are all having a wonderful time and bon anniversaire!




|||



yay! the birthday girls made it! I hope you%26#39;re having a wonderful time, that Paris is treating you well and bon anniversaire!




|||



Jeaninne,





It is a dream come true...it happened for me in August. Can%26#39;t wait to go back. And without this forum it would have taken me at least three trips to know all that I was able to take with me. Enjoy?





Peggy




|||



Hi Girls!





So happy you all made it. We%26#39;re all so envious!!





Eat an extra pain au chocolat for me at Papa%26#39;s next door to your hotel. :)




|||



What do you think of Hotel D%26#39;Albe? Isn%26#39;t location marvelous? I am so envios...





If you get a chance to go to D%26#39;Orsay museum, they have marvelous exhibit from Russia, some of the treasures from Hermitage and Tretiakov Gallery are on tour and some ended up in Paris. (I think it is still ongoing). This way you experience some of the Russian culture without going to Moscow and St. Petersburg.





Have fun, write a trip report when you come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment