Thursday, March 29, 2012

Where can I find good air fare prices from Seattle to Paris...

I have been trying to research for the past two months good airfares from Seattle to Paris for this coming( one for May) May and (one for the last week of June) June.





If anyone else is researching also and comes across good fares could you let me know? Thank you.




|||



I know I must sound like a broken record but you might sign up for Yahoo travel alerts. I%26#39;ve gotten two email alerts from them this past week for tickets, Denver to CDG for $306 and $331 plus taxes.





It%26#39;s not a guarantee you%26#39;ll find a good fare at the time you need but it can%26#39;t hurt.




|||



In my searching for fares for our trip the best I got was through Orbitz (and cheapflights or cheaptickets or something like that, but found out they%26#39;re the same as Orbitz). This was for fares of multi-city flights, and when I tried them broken down into the various legs, the fares weren%26#39;t nearly so good, so I don%26#39;t know - may be the same for you with just one leg to work with (Seattle - CDG). Good luck!




|||



Thanks Justgrace I will try to sign up for Yahoo. Do you have to have an account or be signed up for them?





I have been checking Hotwire which is very hard to get to with my server. I also am on Travel advisor hot mail but have not gotten much.



Both Travelocity and Orbitz has not gotten me any thing at all.




|||



http://www.travelzoo.com/Newsflash.asp?211890





Offers e=mail alerts




|||



And here is another http://www.shermanstravel.com/



This is hooked into expedia

No comments:

Post a Comment