Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kitchen Shops

Can anyone recommend some kitchen shops to visit for gadgets, dishes and linens? I don%26#39;t need anything upscale but also am not likely to visit a commercial scale shop. We%26#39;re staying in the 9th but will be all over Paris, hopefully. Thanks in advance!




|||



%26quot;Resonances%26quot; in the Carousel de Louvre is always good for browsing round.




|||



I like E. Dihillevin store for cookware - great prices and variety. It is past the Cathedral St. Eustache near the restaruant %26quot;Au Pied de Cochon%26quot;.





For linens I suggest Bouchar. There are at least two stores that I know. One is near Galleries Lafayette and Primtemps near Haussman. The other is on rue de Republic near St. Denis Basilique.





Also the all major Department stores have a good selection of household kitchen items!




|||



I think that you mean: http://www.e-dehillerin.fr/



The BHV is another great place for shopping.




|||



Thanks I looked at my notes too fast and mispelled the store. I like that one cause it seemed cheaper and had so many things I wanted.





%26quot;The BHV is another great place for shopping.%26quot; I like that store also! We bought our camp stove there.

No comments:

Post a Comment