Saturday, April 21, 2012

Claude Bernard or Devillas?

I am going to travel in Paris in early December and after I %26#39;ve change my mind about a hotel in the 10e, I am between Claude Bernard(3 star) and Devillas(2 star). Which one is better?




|||



I would go with Claude Bernard - a bit better location. What do the reviews indicate?




|||



Most reviews agree with you.




|||



I stayed at the Claude Bernard for a week



in 2002 and 2003. Had a great room on the top floor with two balconies.



Service was good, they have a great



person on reception - Muhamad.



Great location, metro very close,good



patissarie across the street.




|||



The Claude Bernard is the better choice as others have said. The location is in the middle of the Latin Quarter and just across from the College du France. The Devillas is way out by the Jardin des Plantes.

No comments:

Post a Comment