Saturday, April 21, 2012

Club/bar with open mic night

My husband is taking me to Paris for my birthday. It%26#39;s a big one - ending in zero and that%26#39;s all I%26#39;ll say. :-)



We are making our plans, with lots of help from this forum. Now I have a specific question for you all.



A friend of my sister-in-law just returned from Paris and told her about a club/bar where there was an open mic night for opera singers. She can%26#39;t remember the important details, however. Does anyone know anything about a place like this? Any info would be greatly appreciated.



Thanks!




|||



Can you ask your sister-in-law to find out where the friend went? Sounds like a very unusual thing to me... nevermind the %26#39;important details%26#39; what CAN she remember?




|||



Travelnutty. My SIL is on the case and will hopefully get more info. But I thought it was worth asking the forum, as well. I%26#39;ll post anything I learn on my end.

No comments:

Post a Comment