Tuesday, April 24, 2012

val d'isere for rent

I have a large studio for rent in La daille. It has been reconditonned last year. It has a great view... I want 7000 euros for the season. You can reach me at lebeaugosse@hotmail.com





|||



I am interested in this. How many can it sleep?



Have you got photo%26#39;s?



Thanks



James




|||



In case your studio in val d%26#39;isere is not let 20th march-27th march, I am currently looking for a reasonable hotel for one person only, but would consider an apartment.



can be contacted at patw90@hotmail.com or 07958684829




|||



Hello


A year on!


Are you still renting your apartment?



Has anyone stayed in it?



Looking to rent in Val d%26#39;isere, quiet and central ish!


..any other offers?



Roya

No comments:

Post a Comment