Wednesday, April 25, 2012

To Debsunberg/anyone that can help:Re: car 12 volt...



I purchased a portable cooler that runs on the 12 volt cigarette lighter in one%26#39;s car. It also has all the items to use in a hotel room ( I just have to use converter and a plug.) for keeping my milk, mayo, cheese and eggs and meat cold.





When one rents a car in France don%26#39;t they have a 12 volt cigarette lighter?







What voltage do they have?





I did not know they even made a converter for the car! I looked on Radio Shack web site and did not see it. Anyone else bought one of those converters or is it still necessary.




|||



To clarify: It has the car adapter and also the plug adapter for the hotel room. I have used it in my hotel in Mexico and it worked fine. I bought it for use in France on a long trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment