Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ice skating at Hotel De Ville

Hi,


My daughter and I loved ice skating last winter at the Hotel De Ville ice rink. I was wondering if anyone knows whether this will be set up again. I was concerned that the rink was directly related to Paris%26#39; bid for the Olympics and was afraid that the city might not offer the ice skating this year. Does anyone know if the skating is on for this winter? Specifically, mid-February.



Many thanks,


Annie B




|||



Last year the rink was open, as it is every winter,December 9 through February 27, so it is a good bet that you will still find it in operation in mid-February. It isn%26#39;t just a one time thing. There are usually one or two others as well. Last year Montparnasse had one.



Linda




|||



lpennin,



Will there be a patinoire at la Tour Eiffel this year?




|||



Thank you so much for the info. I had better start polishing my skates :-D





Annie b

No comments:

Post a Comment