Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Randy Silver Photo

Sorry to have irritated you but over here, outside London, there



are interesting events happening around Christmas time that



only local pepole would know about, as they are not necessarily advertised and change each year . Thats the sort of advice we were hoping for. Things seem to be done differently over in England at Christmas time, hope you can or have experienced them.




|||



mesh,





You lost me, I have no idea regarding the irritation



you mention or interesting events outside London.



Since I don%26#39;t know what you are speaking of I could



hardly give you any advice you were hoping for.





Please recheck the forum to find out exactly who



responded to your post; it wasn%26#39;t me.




|||



Obviously a mis-understanding! Thought you had replied to post titled %26quot;Christmas %26quot;must-see/do%26quot; in Paris.




|||



Not that the post concerns me, but mesh -- here is the post Randy Silver Photo responded to. You were correct, though I don%26#39;t think he was irritated with you specifically, just frustrated with %26quot;must see%26quot; posts for some reason.



Personally, I enjoy reading them and since responses are %26quot;based on the person responding%26quot;, I appreciate the breadth of the opinions.





Posted on: 2:32 am, today Report inappropriate post





I wish the %26quot;must see/do%26quot; would vanish



from the requests on the Forum.



Any responses posted are based on the



person responding.



There are so many categories of things



to see and do in Paris and many others



that can%26#39;t be categorized.



churches



monuments



museums



gardens



walking tours



restaurants



special events



and on and on



For instance, a request indicating an interest in art could then get a great response.



The search box at the top of the page is a great resource; so under utilized.



It is easy to access and filled with



previous information from TA contributors.




|||



Kirkand Mimi,





Thanks for your post.





I%26#39;m not frustrated with must see/do



posts. I just wish they would



disappear because how do we know



what posters should see and do.



If we could get an indication of



what general areas they are interested



in we could then do a good job for them



and others who read the posts.




|||



kirkand mimi





Many thanks but I think I should give up using the forum as it is the first time ever I have done such a thing ,and I dont seem to be doing very well in getting the information I really want!

No comments:

Post a Comment