Saturday, April 21, 2012

When Is The Best Time To Go To Paris?

I would like to visit Paris next year and would like to know when is the best time to go.




|||



For me, the best time has always been



mid to late September. Since 2000



I have been to Paris 5 times and always



in September. It seems to be less crowded,



reasonable temperature and good light



(I%26#39;m a photographer).




|||



Every season in Paris seems to have its fans. I%26#39;ve only been once, last month, from 6-14 September. It was a little too warm and humid the first several days. Had cooled off some by the time we left. I%26#39;m with Randy. Next time would prefer to go mid-to-late Sept., or even early October.





May and June also seem to be a good choice. If we didn%26#39;t go in Sep/Oct, would probably try May.





Actually, Paris is great no matter what time of the year you choose!




|||



I like the fall. Although hotels book up fast because there are so many salons in the fall...





Les




|||



The best times are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November or December!




|||



The best time to go...TODAY!




|||



May, June, September.




|||



One more vote for May, June, September




|||



My wife and I have been in March and in September....March was cool as you know but there were no crowds anywhere and in fact the cool weather was delightful for the long walks that are part of experiencing Paris...we also went in September of %26#39;04 and the weather was better, flowers were more in bloom in the parks etc...and the crowds weren%26#39;t bad at all...all in all I agree that any time is a good time but I would recommend September




|||



Definitely September




|||



I%26#39;ve been to Paris 6 times, once each in April, October and November and 3 times in December (holidays).





Weatherwise, I would vote fall, it sounds like September is great. In April it was cool and wet some days and one day rather warm and humid. Fall is beautiful to me, very romantic. December was REALLY cold, so if you plan on walking around, I%26#39;d recommend either buying a warm coat and gloves and hanging out in a lot of cafes to warm up. For some reason, I prefer winter, it%26#39;s less crowded, everyone is gearing up for the holidays, and it%26#39;s easy to find a place to stay.





Moneywise, October and November had great, cheap airfares (you buy your ticket just at the beginning of October and you can get roundtrip $350. Same for December, dirt cheap flight.





airfares get cheap for trips from October to end of March, right around beginning of October. So keep your eyes open now for some cheap flights.





Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment