Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Paris in 3 dayz

Hi,


I%26#39;m goin 2 visit Paris for juz a short 3 dayz trip ( 2 bad..)


I wish some 1 could help mi firgure out a trip so i wont waste this oppertunity or mayB some usefull tipz will B 0k.


Thankz 4 ur help!




|||



Hi... I think I can decipher your request...





The Paris Tourist Office has these recommendations for sightseeing for 1, 2 or 3 days:





…parisinfo.com/paris_sightseeing/rub5906.html





And Fodors / Frommers both have Destination information for short visits:





http://www.fodors.com/miniguides/mgresults.cfm?destination=paris@117%26amp;cur_section=fea%26amp;feature=30002





frommers.com/destinations/…0062020865.html



---------------------------------------------------------------------





Do you have a hotel yet? and when are you traveling there? What is your budget for a room (single or double)..?




|||



Thankz 4 ur in4mation!



I%26#39;ll b thr around mid november.



I%26#39;ve got a hotel 2 book already.



Thanks again : )

No comments:

Post a Comment