Wednesday, April 25, 2012

October 2005 Roll Call

I know 5 months seems like a lifetime but is there anyone who is going to Paris the last week in October? Maybe we could meet for coffee, drinks or dinner.





We are leaving on October 22 and returning to Southern CA on October 29. Can not wait to go!




|||



Sorry can%26#39;t meet up we will be there the 1st week of October. Getting very excited, Only 4 months before I leave, (visting other places first).




|||



We are still searching for anyone on this forum who will be visiting Paris at the end of October. If you would like to get together will there please let us know!





Thanks,



JJ




|||



Oooh!





My boyfriend and I will be there the 19-24 of October!




|||



Hello


I shall be there October 23rd until the 28th and I was a 50th birthday girl this year too.I went to Las Vegas to celebrate



Laura




|||



Hello



I shall be in Paris from October 23rd until the 28th. I was also a 50th birthday girl this year.




|||



sorry for double poost




|||



My friend and I will be there Oct. 20 - 25th! First time in Paris, we leave for London Friday night! Can%26#39;t wait to leave. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment