Tuesday, April 24, 2012

trouble printing tickets from SNCF website

I purchased tickets on the SNCF website in late August. I chose the %26quot;print tickets%26quot; option at the time of purchase, but I am just now getting around to printing them. I received a confirmation email with a file reference number and I am able to acces my file without any problem. The problem I am having is actually printing the tickets. I enter all required information, but when I click the %26quot;print tickets/imprime%26quot; button, nothing happens. I am leaving for France next week and getting a little worried. Because I purchased the cheapest online tickets, I can only print the tickets from my computer.


Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions? I am working from a Mac.



Thanks in advance.




|||



Hello,



I did the same and had no trouble. The tickets came as PDF files which I printed twice( as I forgot the first set in the US)



The Ticket collector will ask for some ID with the tickets.



Hope that helps.



Ullyn




|||



Hi..I had a similar problem though my tickets ended up being sent to Australia (and arrived in 7 days) Anyway, I was given this phone number through this forum to be able to contact an English speaking operator. They were very helpful and assured me that I would be able to get the tickets reissued for the same price once I arrived in France if I had any further problems. scnf contact 33 8 92 353539. Hope you get it sorted out.




|||



%26quot;..DON%26#39;T PANIC..%26quot;. You can always simply collect %26#39;paper tickets%26#39; tickets at ANY SNCF train station in France once you arrive. All you will need will be your SNCF Reservation Confirmation Number and (this is VERY IMPORTANT) the SAME credit card you used to make the on-line purchase.




|||



Je Reviens, are you using Safari? You may want to consider trying firefox. If I recall correctly, I could not print with Safari either. I know its possible to print from a mac because I have done it many times.




|||



Since it%26#39;s a pdf file, perhaps you need to load Adobe...?





www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp…




|||



Wow! Thank you so much for the many very helpful responses. I am going to try your suggestions and am glad to know that I also have an option once I get to Paris. Merci Bien!




|||



Bought some tickets and printed them today. Just wanted to confirm that I was having the exact same problem on Safari. Switched to Firefox and it worked fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment