Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Very Discouraged... with trying to find a hotel...

Hi all.. I have spent numerous hours looking for a hotel in teh Saint Germaine area between 75-120 euros. I finally fell in love with St Thomas Daquin so I booked it and thought okay now only 4 more cities to book hotels.. Then they wrote back and said... sorry we are booked. I checked for availability on their website and it said it had rooms available.





Any other suggestions... I want to be near St Germaine street. Walking distance... I am ready to give up!!!




|||



I havent stayed here but have read good things about it on TA:





http://www.hotel-paris-familia.com/





Its very close to Blvd St Germaine.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:13 pm, October 12, 2005


|||



www.hotel-lalouisiane.net/index_eng.html



This hotel is on Rue de Seine. Very nice location in St. Germaine de Pres




|||



Thank you guys soo much... I am sure you can imagine how important it is to have the most wonderful exoerience in paris. Especially since I am going with my love and it is my first time...I will check the hotels suggested and let you know....



Thanks again.




|||



I second MorganB, I stayed in Familia Hotel about a year ago, super nice location, rooms are ok in size towards the small size but for the price that%26#39;s usually the best you can manage. I wouldn%26#39;t take the breakfast rate, though.




|||



When is your trip?





Les




|||



the 26th-30th... Maybe I shouldnt worry so much.. I need a break lol...




|||



Lisa,



Last week I had a nice couple from Texas at my cooking class and they were staying at Hotel des Mines, close to Luxembourg metro station, that means not far from Bd Saint Michel and Bd Saint Germain. It is a 2 star hotel, you should give a try.



www.hotel-desmines-paris.com/english/main.htm




|||



I just returned from a stay at the Hotel Rive Gauche. It wasn%26#39;t fancy but clean and comfortable. The location was unbeatable--2 blocks from St. Germain, one block from the Seine and the Louvre, several RER and metro stops within a short distance, plenty of cafes close by and lots of shopping. www.hotelrivegauche.com



Good luck!




|||



I%26quot;d keep trying. I do know that it%26#39;s hard to get a room in September and October because of numerous %26quot;salons%26quot; occurring at the time. You may have to up your pricerange???





Have you tried the Galileo Hotel near the Champs Elysees? www.galileohotel.com



It%26#39;s a really nice place and not very pricey...





Les

No comments:

Post a Comment