Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Randy Silver... you home now?

Hi there,





Just wanted to say I enjoyed your reports. I realize you may not have had time but I just wanted to make sure you have my email for some of the IR photos you offered to send TA folks.





Thanks. :)




|||



Hi Just Grace,





Nice to hear from you; back safe and sound.



I%26#39;m glad you enjoyed my %26quot;Notes on Paris from Paris%26quot;.



I will be sending along some infrared images



of Paris from the September 2005 trip once



I have an opportunity to sort and scan them.





I have your email address.





Until then, under separate email, I am sending



some from the past four trips that will be



published next year in my book %26quot;The French



Landscape%26quot;.





Regards,





Randy




|||



got them, thanks very much! I don%26#39;t know what I was thinking they would look like but they%26#39;re quite unique and beautiful in a %26quot;ghostly%26quot; sort of way. Please make sure and let us know when your book is published!

No comments:

Post a Comment