Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Paris Christmas

I am considering a stay in Paris over the Christmas holidays. Having lived in Germany for many years and several %26#39;winter%26#39; trips since I know that in many countries over Christmas/Boxing Day it can be near to impossible to find anything at all open. Last year in Florence I was pleased to find the public transport operating on a half day schedule and many, many restaurants open at least part of the day. What is the norm in Paris? I have been unable to find an answer to this as yet so thought I would ask here. Need I resign myself to foot travel only and more importantly...will I be able to find a place to eat dinner? Thanks for any help.






|||



Sorry guys....further reading this afternoon revealed the Xmas Paris thread which I had missed before. My mistake for not fully checking the board before posting. Indulge a newbie please. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment